Friday, August 6, 2010

Rest in Peace my Ginger Boy Basil





I have had a horrible week. I had to have my darling boy Basil put to sleep on Monday evening. He was nearly 14 and such a faithful loving affectionate boy he was. Always near by either on my lap or on a chair in the same room and on the bed at night. He had lost so much weight and had not eaten for 4 days. The vet had given him some medication to try and stimulate his appetite but his poor kidneys just didn't want to work properly anymore. I always though that Chloe my other cat would go first as she has had kidney problems in the past. She misses him and Harry, my staffy keeps looking for him in his basket. A sad week and when his ashes come home next week he will sit next to Poppy ashes. I hope they are together in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment