Saturday, August 28, 2010

Good Golly Miss Molly!!






What a week! We have a new staffy pup. Her name is Molly and she is 9 weeks old. We brought her home a week ago and it was love at first sight for her and Harry our 18 month old staffy. They are so funny together and it is a joy to see. Chloe is keeping out of the way but is not as stressed as when we brought Harry home as a puppy.
Because I am settling in a new puppy I haven't been out much this week so am ploughing ahead with my Treee of Life Part 1 and have booked in to do part 2 at the end of October. I think that I will be finished before then.
I am also crocheting in the evening in front of television Prudence Mapstones "not your grannys blanket". Made in 16 different colours in Frog Tree from Bolivia. Gorgeous soft alpaca wool which hardly sheds. The nicest alpaca wool I have ever knitted or croched in!

1 comment:

  1. Gees. Lots of great photos this post.
    And LOOK at your header photo.
    Magnificent.

    ReplyDelete