Saturday, May 26, 2012

Embroidery Withdrawal!

Yes, I am having embroidery withdrawal. It has been ages since I have picked up a needle and thread as my life has been taken over by yarn! That's not such a bad thing of course but I do have several unfinished projects and I would love to finish some of them.

"Lucky" from a workshop with Di Van Niekerk

"Possum" from a workshop with Jenny McWhinney

Gumleaves in the Possum blanket

Finished!! "Strawberries and Jam" Blanket

"Strawberries and Jam" another workshop with Jenny McWhinney 


At the moment I am enjoying crocheting a ripple blanket in Semilla Organic 8ply wool. Beautiful soft wool in fantastic colours. So far I have chosen 11 colours for the blanket and I am enjoying watching it grow. I am hoping to offer this as a kit at the next craft show in October.



Ripple

I just need more hands and more hours in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment