Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Yarn Addiction!



When I finished Prudence Mapstones' workshop at Koala I realized that I have a serious addiction to yarn. Not the usual yarn to construct garments, although they are lovely too, but the different and unusual yarn used for freeforming. I had a browse on ebay and found some really yummy yarns and bought them. The lady selling them only lived 20 minutes away at Ashgrove. She has a serious stash and is selling it off to buy more yarn. I don't know if she ever makes anything with the yarn that she buys but is is gorgeous and I will buy some more when I have some cash. I also bought some yarn at Threads and More. The new owners aren't really into freeform work and are selling off most of Danielles' beautiful yarns which she sold at the shop, before she sold the shop. It's a shame because the yarn that they sell now is lovely but a bit boring!

I have been catching up on the Debbie Abrahams Myster Blanket this week as I was 3 months behind since my trip to Hong Kong. I am now only 2 months behind so will keep knitting until I catch up!

So much to do and so little time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment